A Manoir in chateau country...
Manoir Les Minimes, a hotel at the heart of the Châteaux de la Loire country, offers an unparalleled view of both the Château Royal and the Loire.
Located in the stunning old Amboise neighbourhood, the Manoir invites you to sample an authentic Loire region way of life while treating you to exceptional service.
Enjoy not only the sights, but the warm personal welcome of a team devoted to catering for your every need.
- Free Wifi access
- Porter service
- Porter service
- Room with disabled access
- Private close parking
A charming atmosphere in the light of the Loire
As soon as you cross the doorstep, you’ll feel the warmth and spirit of the place. Brimming with character, and right by the Château d’Amboise on the foundations of the old Minimes medieval monastery, the Manoir has elevated hospitality to an art form. Every room and every space has been designed to make travellers from around the world to feel at ease and at home, wherever they are from.
The interiors are a marriage of elegance and style. Every piece of furniture, ever object has a story to tell and the overall effect is luxurious and serene!
The Loire Chateaux on your doorstep !
Our hotel in Amboise, by the Loire, is located in the old city, close to the centre and the station. On the Loire cycle path where you will discover the countless beauties of Amboise, including the Château Royal and the Clos Lucé, Leonardo da Vinci's home, Manoir Les Minimes is the perfect place to visit the Touraine region and its vineyards and the Val de Loire, a UNESCO world heritage site.
Uncover the History of France in landscapes bathed in light.
- Château d’Amboise - 350 m
- Clos Lucé, Léonardo da Vinci's house - 950 m
- Château de Chenonceau - 16 km
- Château de Chaumont - 17 km
- Montlouis and Vouvray cellar and vineyard - 15 km
- Tours and its historic center - 25 km
- Château de Blois - 35 km
- Zoo Parc of Beauval - 40 km
- Château de Villandry - 40 km
- Château de Cheverny - 46 km
- Château de Chambord - 49 km
- Château d’Azay-le-Rideau - 58 km
- Chinon cellar and vineyard - 79 km